‘What happened when I finally got the man of my dreams’
By 9Honey | As told to Sally Hunt| 24 hours ago
How to deal with constant rejection in dating
- NOWHow to deal with constant rejection in dating
- John Aiken decodes the language a ‘commitmentphobe’ may use
- He Said She Said: Are men still expected to make the first move?
- Why the palace isn’t sharing updates on the Queen’s health: royal expert
- First look at Kate Middleton’s appearance on British children’s show
- Jennifer Morey’s stabbing survival story is told on the podcast My Favorite Murder
- Boss accidentally sends nasty text to sick employee
- TikTokers spoof followers by claiming they’re long lost twins
- Prince William visits Dubai where he is reunited with some of the 2021 Earthshot Prize Winners
- Ben Fordham speaks with RSPCA chief vet about potential ban on French bulldogs and pugs
- Woman who dumped her fiance criticised for not returning engagement ring
- Covid scare for the Queen after coming into contact with Prince Charles
- Prince William focusing on conservation during his first official visit to the UAE
- Woman finds clue in date’s bathroom which proves he’s cheating
- Epilepsy in Australia explains the common neurological disorder
- Prince Harry speaks about continuing Diana’s work with HIV
- TikToker shares the perfect ‘That Girl’ routine
- Pete Davidson busted with Kim Kardashian candle in Staten Island home
- Instagram fitness influencer accused of scamming clients
- Groom mocked for wearing jeans to wedding
- Red roses are in short supply ahead of Valentine’s Day
- Woman fails job interview with disastrous faux pas
- Passenger shows fellow traveller propping feet up during flight
I’d had a crush on my client Tim for two years and I always hid it from him. For starters, it wouldn’t have been professional of me to tell him how I felt. And also with him being married, it just wasn’t appropriate. So I kept my feelings to myself and enjoyed being friends with him. I was single for a year after breaking up with my long-term partner, so I was enjoying the single life anyway and didn’t want to complicate things with an affair.
Tim was definitely my dream man, we got on so well and I absolutely lusted after him. I’d have to remind myself any time I was with him that I needed to play it very cool and not give away any idea he might have that I liked him so much.
READ MORE: The one trick for the sexiest Valentine’s dinner
READ MORE: Buckingham Palace refuses to confirm if Queen Elizabeth has COVID-19 after close contact with Prince Charles
Then I met a new man and things were going okay. We were even talking about our future together and buying property, that’s how serious that relationship got. But then, out of the blue, Tim contacted me to let me know he’d left his marriage and things were a bit tough for him. I told him I’m here to talk if he needed to, as I was a breakup expert having been through a few shockers of my own.
Weeks went by and I saw Tim again at a meeting, we had eye contact and a smile but that was it. I guess I’d kind of been hoping that once he was single he’d make a move on me. I always thought we had amazing chemistry. I figured then that it was clearly one-sided.